2.08.2006

A mouth full of exhaust - or - God made sulfates, so they can't be that bad


Hmm... another shout out to good old boy James Dobson for siding with SUVs. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for environmental advise from psychologists. I think I'll stick with scientists (anybody know anything about trend lines?).

It's not all bad. Thanks to Irish Dave for showing that there truly are Christians out there that care about the environment.

Yeah, I know the signers of the reaction letter state that they too care about the environment... but why the need to make a perceived contrary statement?

**********************************************************

Oh... and in case you missed the State of the Union... here is a quick summary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Ryan, Matt 25:33 says that God will put the good sheep on his RIGHT and the bad goats on his LEFT. Don't you think Jesus is referring to the two political wings here? I don't know how else you can interpret this.

rob peoples said...

thanks for the summary of the state of the union. i did miss it when it aired so i am really glad to know that the 2 new supreme court memebers were put in place specifically to piss off hilary clinton.

Kate Rudd said...

yeah and goats will eat anything and generally make a mess and usually think it's ok to ram people in the butt as soon as they're not looking.
but goats are a lot smarter than sheep.
generally, acorns are smarter than sheep.
it's not a good idea to eat acorns. unless you're a goat, because they'll eat anything.
what was i talking about?

Ryan said...

Jen 5011?

I don't believe it. How did you stumble across the blog? And - where is your blog? I click your name and nothing happens!

Crazy~

Daniel Rudd said...

Speaking of shocking revelations:
I was googling "Keith Corbin" to look up his phone number, but I forgot to specify "Muskegon, MI".

So I stumbled upon your dad's secret life.

Very disturbing...


http://www.keithcorbinmusic.com/