6.02.2005

Obsessed


Ryan
Originally uploaded by AngandRyan.
I have been lost in school, work, and every other mundane thing I have to do in life. My thoughts and time has been spent going from one thing to the next the past few weeks (or is it months? I've stopped counting). But alas, the Summer season is just blooming. Soon every last ounce of sun-filled time will be filled with something... just something else to be obsessed with.

Just when I think all of my friends have married, and that my bank account is safe... another Summer rolls along. I think we are even getting invited to third party weddings. You know, "A friend of a friend is getting married that you met once a few years ago..." Congrats! You're invited!

***Don't even get me started on high school graduations***

With all this time consuming activity that seems to clog my life, it is always helpful to to focus on the right obsession. (See June 2nd entry)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that scary close-up eye photo actually displays the most beautiful-colored eyes I have ever seen. wow. you're hot.

Kate Rudd said...

we're enough alike that I worry a little to think how consuming your schedule is. It's good stuff, and I know you have to do it, but I'll be glad for you when you're done with school/weddings/graduations ;)..
Telling you to not obsess would be like.....teling me not to obsess.
So I won't do that. Hope you find rest and beauty along the way. Love you!
Cousin Kate

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Ryan - its something cool. Like, its the best thing ever and I want to get with it...