7.27.2005

i posted

...because I was told I was going on blogger probation. You know, that place where people write you off because you haven't contributed anything to the cyber world in at least 5 days.

You gotta keep up with these things.

So now I ask you: How many days does it take before my readership is back to 5? Is anyone out there? This is not a ploy to get you to comment... just a genuine question.

Okay, maybe it is a ploy... Maybe there really isn't anyone else out there in addition to anti-onion katie, ang, and "thank heaven for Colorado Jason. " Jason may be the one person that reads this blog who doesn't feel some sort of obligation.

Well it has been a fun ride and now i must...

*end.*


-Not really... but it was pretty dramatic don't you think. Kind of like when the backburner went off the air, eh? (But even that didn't really go away. After all that drama in the end, we can still find a recent post. So, is that blog over? Or does it keep calling to the writer to return?)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is sweet. I read all the time. Please don't stop.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes at night when I can't sleep, I read your blog and it comforts me.

Ryan said...

Crazy - We must have all been on-line at the same time. I must have missed you guys. Thanks for your comments.

trekker said...

Ryan--you have the ability to transform the world. Please don't stop. I sit on the edge of my seat with everything you write. I read them 100 times a day, looking for any small detail that I might have missed the time before. For example, one time I noticed you wrote my (instead of yours, or ours, or thiers, or his, or hers, or someone elses, or the names of specific people like Bob, or Chris, or Steve, or Toby, or doug, or Calvin, or Daisy, or Lili, or Patricia. I did notice that you could have put mine instead, but it may not have made sense in the context of the sentance). By the way, thanks for not writing to often--it would overwhelm me!!! :-)

Jason said...

Calling me out by name and I shouldn't feel obligated? ;)

I do hope that you are not going off the air. I enjoy these musings and fear that they may truly go unheard. I cannot imagine an existance where these thoughts would remain locked away, hidden from society where they may serve the common good. Although we may be a small band, we remain loyal with bated breath until the next unheard musing bubles its way to the surface.

PS: if the number of comments is indicitave of the magnitude of the audience, our little corner is in trouble...

Redbaerd said...

ok, ok,

you're officially off probation.

and its true. Colorado Jason makes a good point. I don't think you can make any claims about obscurity any more. This 'ere blog is REELING em in.

just wanted to let you know that I'm GLAD to hear your voice again....

Kate Rudd said...

1. I read this blog because I frequently experience insomnia..
*not* because I feel obligated.
2. I check here frequently because my personality craves the suspense/disapointment/occasional payoff cycle, which your sporadic postings provide.
3. Are you saying if it were only Ang, me ,and Colorado-Man reading this blog that it would leave you somehow unsatisfied?
4. Could you please refrain from posts containing math concepts? It gives me a sense of inferior intelligence when I can't understand them, which wounds my fragile ego, which feeds my insecurities, which exacerbates my fears, which in turn give birth to new fears, which may include "muse-o-blog-o-phobia" < adj.,def: intense/irrational fear of Ryan's blog > ..which would be a shame.

Daniel Rudd said...

here

rob peoples said...

wow ryan - look at that fan base! i bet you never knew...