11.30.2005

Is blogging out?

I recently heard my brother Daniel mention something about blogging being a fad that may be on its way out. It may not be that that blogging isn't something that people have lost interest in, it may just be that there is no possible way to keep up with reading everyone's blogs as they come on line. As you have noticed by my link bar to the right, I can't even keep up with linking all the people that have blogs now. My wife on the other hand seems to be right on top of things - check out her links.

Acoording to recent news reports, blogging remains all the rage. It just seems to make me so tired sometimes...

4 comments:

Daniel Rudd said...

according to recent news reports, someone found Satan's skull underneath a travel trailer in Nevada.

Wags said...

according to recent news reports, knives are sharp.

Erica said...

I thought you lived in Muskegon. Why is your location Port City? Yeah, this has nothing to do with your post:) Hope you are doing well.

Daniel Rudd said...

Erica, Muskegon is *THE* port city! Other Cities with ports pale in comparison.