9.12.2005

just when you think you've learned everything...

I have been pounding the books for almost a year and a half now... i am so ready to be done. I'm afraid I've grown a bit carefree this last class just longing for the end. It will be here in two weeks and 1 day. Only 12 more hours of sitting in a classroom that smells of old carpet and has flashing florescent lights to illuminate the way.

I feel like I haven't taken a deep breath for the entire time, even before I started school I was constantly making our house livable... you know - electricity, a toilet, etc.

Just when I was thinking I'd get a break, we decided to embark on a siding and roofing project next month... anybody handy with a hammer? I will be taking volunteers. You may sign up by posting a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a more formal sign-up sheet. You know, with dates and available time slots that our services are needed.

I'll be there as much as possible -let me know when you're starting.

Kim said...

Ryan, you know that ROb and I would do anything to help you and Angela...we love you guys, but I don't know if it would be a good idea for either of us to go near your house with a hammer. How about we provide food and moral support for the workers. I think that would be a much better plan for everyone involved.