9.07.2005

Millions of Fat Cells Waiting For Their Moment...

I was so ready to accomplish so many things tonight when I got home... I did get several of them done right away, but then the energy faded away.

Ang came home, and with her was Sunflower food (for which we are ever thankful!). Upon dishing up our food we made our way in front of the TV. (Stop judging...) As we flipped through the stations we stumbled upon a professor explaining that for energy to be used, it must first be stored... Ah, all the potential energy lessons I had in school came rushing back.

As I looked down at the selections that I had made from the variety of food items available, I noticed that I had chose about 90% carbs. This potential energy is going to be with me for a long time.

I think I might go to bed now and dream about the power of potential.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I'm told by the packaging that the Red Vines I'm eating are "Always Fat Free." I'm sure that means they are a healthy alternative to dried fruit.

Erica said...

That package of Red Vines was his dinner since I was working late at school. Don't judge us please.

Kim said...

How much potential do you think a bag of mini oreo's has?